Sunday 6 April 2014

You've Passed!

Good afternoon everyone.

I hope you are all well.

I'm afraid I'm late again today with my creation. I should have posted this little card yesterday but I forgot to schedule it as I was away in Manchester and have just arrived home. We went to the Lowry to see Matthew Bourne's ~ Lord Of The Flies. It was fabulous and we had a lovely family weekend. 

Anyway I'm here to remind you about this month's challenge over at 

The Hobby House

Our theme this month is

ANYTHING GOES
(Using one of the new toppers)

And here is my creation



I used this fabulous topper from Kenny K ~ All Rounders. I thought it was a perfect image for a boy/young man for passing a driving test. The papers are from my stash......I'm not sure what make they are but they worked really well with the colours of the topper. I added pearls and some cogs and wheels from The Hobby House to complete this card and I'm quite pleased with how it turned out as I don't do boy's cards well as a rule. The sentiment is computer generated.

Don't forget to pop over to the main challenge blog and take a peek at the gorgeous creations the rest of the DT have made for your inspiration.


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Have a lovely day.


7 comments:

cotnob said...

This is a brilliant card Debbie, I love your fabulous topper and great design.
Pauline
x

Sandra H said...

This is so adorable your card and image is beautifully presented

Janine said...

Just the card I need this week. My son passed his test on Wednesday. 2 out of 3 of my children now driving - I feel old!
Great card Debbie and lovely bold colours and details, keeping it very masculine.
Hugs, Janine xx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous card,love the image.xxx

Fabiola said...

très sympa Debbie, elle est joyeuse et tellement fun, biz

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Debbie fab masculine card I love the image and your wonderful colouring. Susan x

coops said...

fantastic male card Debbie.i love your design and papers and the image is stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...