Friday 18 April 2014

Little Robin Redbreast

Good afternoon everyone.

I hope you are all well.

It's Friday once again and time for a new challenge over at


Winter Wonderland


Sadly this is my last card for the challenge as I have decided to step down from the DT. I am so busy with other things at the moment and needed some more time for myself and I didn't feel I was giving 100% right now.

There is a DT call at the moment so if you are interested hop over to Winter Wonderland and take a look. The team are so lovely and I have had a fabulous time but alas for me it's time to move on.

Anyway

Our theme this week is 


LITTLE ROBIN REDBREAST


And here is my DT card



We have two sponsors this week
and this is the fab prize they offer


who will give a stamp of the winner's choice.

For my card I used this cute pre~coloured topper form LOTV and fabulous LOTV papers. The lace, pearls and flowers are from The Hobby House. I added lots of Stickles for a frosty look and completed my card with a tiny sentiment from Craftwork Cards.

Don't forget to pop over to the main challenge blog to take a peek at the lovely creations the rest of the DT have made for your inspiration.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Have a lovely day.


7 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous debbie.really adorable image and i love your detailing and colours ;D

xx coops xx

Fabiola said...

super adorable Debbie, j'adore, elle est charmante, biz

Jo said...

A real cute image Debbie & a great layout too! Hope you're well & wishing you a lovely weekend!
hugs Jo x

Sandra H said...

So pretty is your card and so beautifully presented too! xx

cotnob said...

This is a gorgeous card Debbie, such a sweet image and I love the lace and your rich red papers.
I'm sorry you are leaving us, keep in touch.
Pauline
x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Debbie what a lovely card. The lace and pearls are so pretty against those rich red papers. Susan xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card Debbie..love the lace and pearls...

Anne

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...