Sunday 13 April 2014

Sweet Blossom

Good evening everyone.

I hope you are all well and that you have had a lovely day.

Today I would like to share a card and a decorated peg that I made for my niece's birthday.

The Card.


The Decorated Peg.



The papers are from my stash and the image is a Wee stamp by Sylvia Zet called Sweet Blossom. I have coloured the image using my Distress Ink Markers and the ribbon, adhesive gems and the rhinestone sparkler are from The Hobby House. The roses/flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts and The Hobby House and the stick pins are also from my stash.

Thank you so much for taking the time to pop by. 

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely comments.

Have a lovely evening.


7 comments:

Sandra H said...

Simply gorgeous x

cheryl said...

Oh this is one gorgeous card hun and just adore that peg its stunning hugs cheryl xx

Doreen said...

This is beautiful,gorgeous image and layout.xxx

Fabiola said...

adorable comme toujours, biz

Anonymous said...

Two gorgeous creations!
Helen x

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Such a beautiful card, I really love this sweet image. Your peg is stunning too!
Rebecca.

coops said...

so gorgeous Debbie.stunning sweet image and papers and I love your fabulous peg, the detailing is beautiful :D

xx coops xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...