Monday 21 April 2014

Keep Out...!!!

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well.

Today I'm here to remind you about our challenge over at 

The Hobby House

Our theme this month is

ANYTHING GOES USING A NEW TOPPER

And here is my creation




This time around I decided to make a door plaque for a boy's room.

I thought this image was just perfect.

Those Hobby House items are


I also used papers and ribbons from my stash and some Tim Holtz alphabet dies.

Don't forget to pop over to the main challenge blog and take a peek at the gorgeous creations the rest of the DT have made for your inspiration.


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Have a lovely day.

11 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

love the colours on this one again so striking and perfect for those boys with attitude
hugs Kate xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This is fab Debbie perfect for a young chap! Susan xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Great door plaque...love the colours and especially the image...typical boys..

Anne

cotnob said...

This is fabulous Debbie, perfect for a little boys room, I just love your image. I might have to have a go at one of these for my little nephew.
Pauline
x

Sandra H said...

Debbie this is gorgeous x

Fabiola said...

trop bien! super création, biz

Sally H said...

A fab door hanger Debbie. Wonderful colouring too

Sue B said...

Oh this is brilliant Debbie! what a fab design… perfect for a boy! I love the colour combo, embossing and the way you've done the ribbons! :-)
Hope you had a lovely Easter!
Big hugs
Sue B xx

coops said...

love this Debbie. am sure my son would love one of these on his bedroom door, the image and design are stunning :D

xx coops xx

Donna Mosley said...

A fab make Debbie, love the image.

Donna x

Brogan said...

I loved this mum! It was such a brilliant idea and it worked really well with the image too! B xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...