Monday 7 April 2014

March Art Journal....

Hello everyone.

I hope you are all well.

I know....I know....the theme continues of me running late but here are my March 2014 Art Journal Pages.....finished at last!!!


This time I decided to go for lavender, gold and silver as my colour scheme and I desperately wanted to use my new hare stamps from Crafty Individuals. I love these images and I adore hares so this was just right for my March pages. I added a glitzy moon and positioned the hares to be gazing up at the moon.

I have to say I have nearly finished my April pages so I will be able to get these posted in a more timely fashion......I hope.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Have a lovely day.

3 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Hi Debbie fabulous journal page love the moon and gorgeous hares. Susan xx

Fabiola said...

oh wouah, très joli, biz

Kjersti said...

A fabulous art journal page, beautiful colors and a great design!
Have a nice week!
Hugs Kjersti:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...