Saturday 16 December 2017

Advent Calendar Day 16 - Tree After Dressed

Hello everyone.

I hope you are all well.

It's Day 16 of Julie's Advent Scavenger Hunt

Where is the time going!....

The prompt today is

Tree After Dressed





This is the tree that came from our old home and I am quite attached to it....maybe next year we will have a new tree and this little number will be moved to the snug.

We have just finished renovating this room but we are still waiting for the rug to arrive and the curtains and new cushions to be finished but we'll get there.....

I love our new wood burner....and log store (waiting for logs too)....all building work by my very clever husband.....


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day. 


5 comments:

KC'sCourt! said...

Looks gorgeous, as does your beautiful room

Julie xxxxxxx

Susan Smith said...

It looks lovely & I think I'd love that room, as I'm a bit of a pain in buying English Home magazines & your bay window reminds me of many I've seen. I think you're doing well, decorating for the season, when you are doing so much work too. Take care.

Mum said...

Lovely.
xx

kjsutcliffe said...

Your tree looks lovely - as does your room :) thank you for sharing :)

Aril said...

Very pretty!
Arilx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...