Saturday 9 December 2017

Advent Calendar Day 9 - Christmas Bauble

Hello there again everyone.

It's already Day 9 of Julie's Advent Scavenger Hunt.....where did that go!!!...

And today's prompt is

Christmas Bauble

As our tree isn't up yet and all decorations are still packed away I thought I would share some of the Christmas cards/decorations that I have made for Christmas's gone by that have a bauble on....


With matching gift bag...







And finally a tea light decoration



It ages since I made a card or gift item like these...maybe I should add that to my increasing 'To Do' list in the New Year.


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day. 


5 comments:

Susan Smith said...

They are gorgeous Debbie & I've not made cards for years, though my DD has done lots in the recent past, before she went back to work full time. Maybe I could make time with her next year for a cardmaking day along with my granddaughter. Thanks for sharing.

Fil said...

HI Debbie
I love your cards - they're so cute ... something I've meant to try for ages, but another thing on the To Do List lol

kjsutcliffe said...

Very clever!

KC'sCourt! said...

They are beautiful cards

Julie xxxxx

Aril said...

The card with the three baubles is so elegant!
Arilx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...