Friday 8 December 2017

Advent Calendar Day 8 - Sleigh

Hello everyone.

I hope you are all well.

It's on to Day 8 of Julie's Advent Scavenger Hunt.

And today's prompt is

Sleigh



I struggled with this one a little bit but then remembered I had bought six of these cross stitch beaded tree ornaments to make to go with the Santa's I had started......so I think I now have seven more Santa's to make and now these sleighs. That should keep me out of trouble....!!!

Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day. 



2 comments:

Susan Smith said...

Lovely Debbie & glad you found something. It looks like hard work with all those little beads. I'm sure it will be great once you finish it and we might even spot it on the Decorated Tree post. Take care.

KC'sCourt! said...

That's a pretty decoration

Julie xxxxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...