Tuesday 19 December 2017

Advent Calendar Day 19 - Stocking Or Christmas Sack/Bag

Hi again....

I've caught up....Yeah!!!

 Day 19 of Julie's Advent Scavenger Hunt

The prompt today 

Stocking Or Christmas Sack/Bag



Another Christmas card that I made a few years back.....

Sadly I haven't managed to make any Christmas cards again this year as all my crafting things for card making are still boxed up since our move....but hopefully next year my new craftroom will have been built (must speak to the builder husband about this!!!....) and I may manage to make a few family cards at least.....


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day. 



3 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

A beautiful card. Here's hoping your craft room ill be up and running for next year. I too am hoping for the same.

KC'sCourt! said...

That's a pretty card

Julie xxxxx

Kezzie said...

That card is lovely!!! Much of my craft stuff is in my friend's garage from our last move! I hope when we move to our new place we can bring it over!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...