Tuesday 20 June 2017

My Chelsea Flower Show 2017 ~ Part 2

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well and enjoying the fabulous weather....

I have to be honest this is far too hot for me and my least favourite season of the year.....but it is nice to see the sunshine....when I'm not at work that is!....

This post was supposed to follow on from the first part a few weeks ago but I'm afraid life gets in the way....

Anyway here are a few more photographs that I took while on our recent visit to.... 


The RHS Chelsea Flower Show 2017



The filming goes on despite the hot weather....





The Queen Of Hearts




A very hot and bothered me....but very happy....
ignore that hat though (but it did it's job).....on an incredibly hot day!....



Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day.



2 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

What a great tour, stunning flowers. I actually liked your hat, it really does suit you.

catherine said...

Great photos Debbie and looks like you had a great day out. Love the hat!!
x catherine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...