Tuesday 27 June 2017

A Few More Knitted Squares...

Good evening everyone.

I hope you are all well.

 I haven't had a lot of time lately as I have been off doing other things but I have managed to complete another four more knitted squares towards my Simply Stylish Knitting Blanket....that's 24 squares so far....only another 60 or so to do....



I don't think I'll manage to catch up at the rate I'm going though but I'll keep trying.

I have also managed to read another couple of books towards my 2017 Good Reads Challenge...that's 20 books of the 24 I challenged myself to read this year....so that's good going as we're only half way through the year.....


Anyway I have a few little jobs to be getting on with this evening.


Take care.....


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your evening.



2 comments:

Brigitte said...

You have managed to read a lot of books already for your reading challenge. And you will also manage to knit a lot more of these squares, I'm sure.

mamasmercantile said...

A little step at a time and it will soon be done, the four squares are looking lovely.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...