Thursday 24 March 2016

Trying Something New....

Good afternoon everyone.

I hope you are all well.

It's been a couple of weeks since I last blogged...I have had a dreadful cold and chest infection but I'm on the mend now....typically though it happened during my weeks holiday...

 Anyway I thought I would have a go at something new....for me anyway.

Some decoupage....

Now this is my first attempt and I must admit I didn't really know what I was doing but I'm quite thrilled with my little bear....








This little 'naked' bear had been sat on my craft room desk for at least a year....shame on me....but I hadn't found any papers that really inspired me to have a go until I was in The Range last weekend and saw this beautiful butterfly paper....

He is now in pride of place on my desk and fully clothed....


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day.



9 comments:

Sarah said...

What a lovely project Debbie, he looks very stylish!! xx

mamasmercantile said...

What a lovely project, he certainly looks very dressed now and I loved the paper you chose.

Helen said...

This looks great Debbie. I'm learning to crochet at the moment...having a laugh 😄

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely paper you used. Hope you are feeling better.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Oooooh he looks fab, must give this a go some ime

Amy at love made my home said...

Hope your cold is all gone now. Your little bear is very cute isn't he, lovely paper! xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Fabulous little bear Debbie love his butterfly birthday suit

Anne

Rachel Flowers said...

He's lovely! We used to buy my mum expensive pot ornaments that look just like your bear! Love that paper. I need a trip to the range I think!

Sarah in Stitches said...

I hope you're feeling better now! The bear looks so sweet. Great job! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...