Friday 25 March 2016

The Holly Fairy - Stitching Progress

Good afternoon everyone.

I hope you are all well.

It has been a perfect Spring day here...beautiful sunshine and lovely clear blue skies. I hope the weather has been kind to you too this Good Friday. 

We have been out and about visiting family and new puppies, we had a lovely walk through a local wood, a visit to a Chelsea award winning Alpine nursery to collect some new plants for the rockery and the tin bath in the garden and we finished off with a meal out in a country pub...a perfect day!

I just wanted to share the progress I have made so far with...

The Holly Fairy


Progress as of 06/03/2016
 

Progress as of 25/03/2016



I'm quite pleased with my progress so far and I am still being good...sticking to what my physiotherapist said, 'Little and Often'....plus now I am back at work full time 'almost' I'm usually too worn out in the evenings to sit and sew....until I get used to the long days on my feet again that is!!!. I know you'd think I would be used to it after nearly 29 years but having to take 6 months off work with my neck problem has really made an impact....but I'm getting there.


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day.



5 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Well done, you really have done an impressive amount of stitching. Great progress. Take care.

Rachel Flowers said...

Oh my stars that is exquisite! I'd never be able to do something so fine!

Liz McGuire, said...

This will be gorgeous. I don't have the patience but my Mum cross-stitches so well done, Liz x

Sarah in Stitches said...

Beautiful progress! I'm hoping you feel better soon :D

Cheryll said...

EnJoY your weekend...stitching away on that lovely project...xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...