Tuesday 8 March 2016

A Lovely Day...

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well.

Today I would like to share the gorgeous gift and roses that my lovely daughter gave me on Sunday - Mother's Day.

As always she really thought about her gift and I am thrilled to bits with her lovely idea.

My gift was a keyring with her favourite photograph of us on it....and a personal message engraved on the back.




This photograph was taken before she went off to her prom.

And here are my beautiful flowers...






I love roses so these were perfect....

We took a walk to my parents for Sunday lunch and dad had been watching Mary Berry last week and we were treated to a wonderful meal....as always.

This was the card I made for mum...



Still attempting to get back in the swing of things with the card making but I'm trying.


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day.



2 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Such thoughtful gifts from your daughter, beautiful roses. I loved the card you made for your Mum.

Tracy said...

How lovely Debbie. I celebrated my first English Mother's Day this year with Grace being in the UK, she sent me a little gift. I'll celebrate Aussie Mother's Day in May with everyone else. I'm not complaining that's for sure.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...