Sunday 27 September 2015

A Misty Morning...

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well.

I'm a bit disappointed with the rugby result last night but Hey~Ho....never mind....there's always next weekend!!!....

After having a bad night with pain in the neck and right arm....and getting up with a dreadful headache (I thought things were improving)!!!!...we decided to take the dogs out for an early morning walk....and to try and clear my headache!!!.....

It was crisp and misty and the sun was just starting to break through.....a beautiful autumnal start to the day.....

Mist In The Trees


Exploring....

And No-One Else About.....


Our Intrepid Explorer...Daz....Looking For A Way Into The Water


Found One....'I hope Mum And Dad Aren't Watching'....!


Slow Coach Bertie Back On The Lead...


Time To Go Home...



A lovely walk through Hubbard's Hills and my head felt a bit clearer after too.....we won't talk about the neck and my arm though.....roll on scan day.

Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day.


11 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Hope you feel better. Looks like a lovely morning walk.

Wendy said...

Wonderful photos Debbie, beautiful place for a morning walk... Hope you are feeling better soon and your MRI scan goes well for you.
Hugs
Wendy xx

Jo said...

It's lovely getting out and about before the world wakes up. Sorry to hear that you're in so much pain with your arm and neck, I do hope the MRI will give you some answers so that you can get some treatment in place.

Sally H said...

stunning photos, Debbie! Glad your walk eased things a bit for you. Hope the scan goes well and they can find you a solution quickly x

Jo said...

Lovely pics Debbie. Hope you're feeling better x

cotnob said...

Beautiful photographs Debbie, I hope you are feeling better.
Pauline
x

Jacee said...

Fabulous photo's Debbie
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Wainwright and Wright.Co said...

I love being out in the early morning when few people are around, and the mist makes it quite magical, love the photos
Caz xx.

Brigitte said...

What a wonderful walk you made along trees, meadows and a little river. I hope it helped against your headache. And I hope your shoulder and arm are less painful.

Lowcarb team member said...

Hello Debbie - I've come across from Jo's blog, it was the title of your blog that intrigued me ...

I've enjoyed reading your post and seeing your lovely photo's. You can't beat a walk like that it looks wonderful.

Sorry to learn about your health problems do hope the solution can be found soon.

Have a pleasant weekend and enjoy the rugby Saturday Night ... England need a win!

All the best Jan

Amy at love made my home said...

Hi Debbie! What a lovely walk you went on. I like your lists of what you like and do in your sidebar! You can guess why I am sure. I like many of the same things. I hope that England do well in the rugby today! I will see you here again! Amy xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...