Sunday 12 June 2011

NEW RESOLUTIONS...IN JUNE

Today was the first day back to scrapbooking classes at one of my local craft shops since before Christmas. The reason for this being that there was a flood in the shop when we had all 'that' snow way back in December. The shop is all now refurbished and back up and running and looking very smart and it was really nice to see everyone again.


Anyway my resolution is to make sure I actually finish the pages I start...it may be easier now as we only do one page instead of two...although the pages are now a little more intricate. I can't tell you how many pages I have in my 'to finish pile'...Well I'm off to a good start as I've finished today's page. I must admit I haven't done much scrapbooking lately and was a little rusty but I soon got back into the swing.




These photos were taken of my boyfriend at Alnwick Castle gardens last summer. We stayed a week in a cottage in Northumberland and actually spent two days at Alnwick as there was so much to do. 

Thank you to Tracey at Running With Scissors who keeps us all on the straight and narrow while scrapping and who comes up with such lovely designs and ideas...you have the patience of a saint.

Debbie x.

7 comments:

Vicky said...

Wonderful layout Debbie...and the piccies are fabby too hun...!

have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

downrightcrafty said...

this is a lovely layout, and you have complimented it so well with those fabulous photographs, pleased to see you scrapping again
Kate xx

Wendy said...

Fabulous page Debbie,great piccies and lovely colours.
Wendy xx

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful page, such lovely details.

The Dolphin Inn said...

Well I stopped by to have a little peek at the 'orange card' and am amazed to see your layout finished and on your blog already - wow, you certainly were quick off the mark, thankyou for your lovely comments Debbie, I honestly couldn't wish for a more lovely class, thankyou for your company and I always enjoy your stories you always have so many funny little anecdotes, class wouldnt be the same without you, glad you are back, missed you xxx

cheryl said...

oh wow hun this is one stunning layout love how all the elements come together so beautifully hugs cheryl xxx

Catherine said...

Great scrapbook page Debbie :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...