Friday, 24 June 2011

LADYBIRD LADYBIRD

I have been trying to make this card all week and today I finally found the time. I've had the idea for this card since I saw a picture on a challenge last Sunday on the Cupcake Inspirations challenge blog....and I knew exactly which stamp would fit the bill.




This picture was the inspiration and this is what I came up with....




The image is a stamp from Dimension Fourth Ltd which I bought when I went to the Stamp Magic show at Doncaster a few weeks ago.

I have coloured the image with Promarkers and added a few embellishments from my stash, the little wooden ladybirds arrived in a scrapbook kit last week and I thought they were ideal for this card. I have used some Bazzil and Kraft card for the matting and a Martha Stewart border punch on the Kraft card. I added some Stickles to the daisy and a little glossy accents to the ladybirds to make them stand out.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:-

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge ~ # 116 ~ A Picture

Thank you for looking.

Debbie x

15 comments:

Wendy said...

Gorgeous card Debbie,lovely image.
Wendy xx

Molecraft said...

Fab image and great layout! Fits the challenge perfectly!
Helen x

Cheryl said...

oh hun this is just gorgoues oh love the image and the layout is just perfect,hugs cherylx

Rene said...

This is so cute! I love those bows in the corners and your image is too cute! Thank you so much for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations! Good luck!
Rene ;D

Whimsey said...

Super cute card; love the border - that's adorable; cute image, but ladybugs and love the gingham bows!!

Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations this week. You could also join us at Ladybug Crafts Ink (http://ladybugscraftsinkchallengeblog.blogspot.com/) since you used red!

:D

Hugs.

coops said...

gorgeous card debbie.fab sweet image and i love the punched frame and colours :D

xx coops xx

Eskimo Frosting said...

Really cute card.

Jayne
x

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is cute ..and i love that punched border
Thanks for joining us at LCI this week
Lisa x

Donna Mosley said...

Beautiful card Debbie. Love the cute image and fab design. Very cute gingham bows too.

Donna x

Rachel Hope said...

So cute!!! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

Tracey said...

Awwwww so cute, love the sweet image and the card fits the challenge perfectly , thanks for sharing xxx

Pami said...

Hi Debbie, such a cute card! Love the die cut and the image is super cute. Thanks for joining in with our Red challenge at LCI this week, good luck! Pami x

Crystal said...

adorable card! just love your punched border too! thanks for playing along with us at CIC!! hugs!

Julie said...

Such a sweet card! It was lovely to get to see your entry with the LCI challenge this week,Julie

Amanda R said...

Love how you used the border around the image! Thanks for playing along this week at LCI!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...