Monday 13 June 2011

MOUSE IN A NUTSHELL

Afternoon everyone...I have spent a lovely morning at the Stamp Magic craft show buying a few new goodies. I was very good and although I didn't stick to the shopping list, I did stick to the budget...'just'.


Today I have a card that I made just because I liked the image...Hence the sentiment.



I love House Mouse stamps and this ones called 'In a Nutshell'. I have coloured him with Promarkers. The papers are Basic Grey and the flowers are from the Hobby House. The sentiment is Lili of the Valley and is part of the set I bought this morning. The leaf punch is from Woodware and I've added some Stickles to the flower and the water.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenge:-

Cupcake Craft Challenges ~ # 145 ~ Things With Tails.

Thank you for stopping by.

Debbie x

7 comments:

Vicky said...

How adorable Debbie..! so cute and I love the colours you have used hun..!

Glad you had a fabby time today...and I cannot wait to see you new goodies...enjoy playing hehehe..

hugs Vicky xx

Wendy said...

Soooooo cute,love the image,gorgeous card.
Wendy xx

Delphine said...

Gorgeous card, Debbie! Your image is totally adorable and I love your choice of colours! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Kaz said...

Awww this image is just adorable!! Love the colours you have used, very pretty.
Kaz x

coops said...

gorgeous card debbie.i love the adorable image and fab pretty colours and details :D

xx coops xx

Sarah-Jane said...

Great card, love the image and the colours you have used. xx

Anonymous said...

Adorable image and fab card, love it!
Helen x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...