Tuesday 7 June 2011

HELLO LITTLE BUTTERFLY

Hi everyone, today I have a card that was inspired by a picture over on the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.




I love these shades of blue and lavender but I never seem to manage to get them to match very well.





The image is a Magnolia stamp called ' Hello Little Butterfly' which I bought recently. The papers are from a Forever Friends ~ Pink Parfait paper pad which I found while tidying up my craft room. I have coloured with Promarkers. The flowers are from The Hobby House and Wild Orchid Crafts. I used a Martha Stewart border punch...this must be one of my favourites as I seem to use it quite a lot...or maybe its because I never put it away and its sat on my craft desk....I've added a little Stickles to the butterfly on her bow and the frills on her dress. The flowers have been sprayed with Glimmer Mists and I used a Magnolia die for the dragonfly which was cut from sparkly paper and the edges sponged with some Distress Ink.


I'd like to enter this card into the following challenges:~

Divas By Design Challenge ~ # 3 ~ Florals

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge ~ # 114 ~ A Picture


Right I'm away now to do some housework...'groans loudly' and with a happier thought to write out my shopping list (the crafty goodies I NEED...) for Sunday as I'm going to the Stamp Magic craft show at the Doncaster Dome...I have a great plan while I'm looking around the show the rest of the clan go swimming in the pool...works every time. 


Thank you for looking.

Debbie x

7 comments:

Jayne A said...

Beautiful card. I love the image and the colours.

Jayne
x

coops said...

wow this is really beautiful debbie.the tilda is gorgeous and i love your colours and flowers :D

xx coops xx

Rachel Hope said...

Cute cute cute!!! :) Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, those flowers are beautiful!
Helen x

cheryl said...

oh hun this is one gorgeous card oh those colors are just so beautiful hugs cheryl xxxxx

Samantha Ball - aka (Craftychick74) said...

Beautiful Card Debbie. I love all those flowers!

Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations this week!

Happy Crafting
Sam xx

www.craftychickcards.blogspot.com

Lisa said...

Beautiful work! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake Inspirations!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...