Sunday 27 January 2019

Slow Progress....

Good afternoon everyone.

I hope you are all well.

Sunday is still a good day for me to post so here goes again....

5 posts in and it's still only January...


I have managed to read another book this week....that's now 4 read towards my 26 in 2019 Goodreads Challenge...



Not my usual book choice but a nice easy read.

My sock knitting continues...I am now as far as I want to go until my next lesson at my local yarn shop...I could go on but I don't want to mess it up now. I'm up to the heel flap. 


I can see that if I manage to get my head around this sock knitting thing it may become another obsession....

I was also able to do a little stitching this week but not enough to make a dent in any WIP's list I have...


But anything is better than nothing....

I can see that this weekly instalment on my blog is becoming a place where I can see my own progress and keep a track, almost like a diary in a way.

Thank you to the lovely ladies who have commented here on my blog and 'Thank You' for your continued support.....I know not many people are looking at my little blog space anymore but that's fine....I'm grateful to those of you who are....x


I will check in again next Sunday....if I remember....

Until then have a lovely week.


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day. 


7 comments:

Jules said...

Your work looks lovely and the bright coloured sock yarn is fabulous. I'm looking forward to seeing them completed.
It's a very chilly and windy day here, and seeing as I've been out for a walk already, I'm going to cosy in and do some crochet. That is until a certain small girl persuades me to play a while. X

Sandra H said...

So beautiful are your creations x

Julie said...

Your sock looks great, well done.
Not an author I have read before.

Marianne's Craftroom said...

I love to catch up with you. I have been reading a lot too, four or five since Christmas. The sewing and knitting look good x

Tracy said...

Hope you have a lovely week Debbie. You really are making great progress with the socks. I have looked online for the Little Virtues pattern and will have to get them ordered in over here. No one stocks them as yet. That's ok, I have plenty to do craft-wise.

Wendy said...

Gorgeous knitting and stitching Debbie.
Wendy xx

Tanza Erlambang said...

great design

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...