Tuesday 15 January 2019

Not The Start I Hoped For....But!!!...

Hello everyone.

I hope you are all well.

Ok so it hasn't been quite the start I'd hoped for...

I finally gave in to the Fibromyalgia flare up and admitted defeat....but on the good side things are slowly beginning to improve after lots of resting I'm beginning to get back to what I can cope with...or what I've become used to....

Right that's it, end of me wallowing and feeling sorry for myself....

Here is what I have managed to do....

I have read my 1st book of 2019. That's another 25 to go in The Goodreads Challenge and my husband, daughter and her boyfriend have all joined me in this years challenge.


84 Charing Cross Road


A Few More Books I Plan To Read In 2019


Lovely Yarn Parcels From Loop 


I've made a start on one of my sewing projects for 2019

19 In 19

Peace - Little Sheep Virtue - No.3 


A Year Long Read



I bought this book before Christmas and it is a beautiful seasonal read...with so many interesting facts. Such a treasure of a read. 

I have also started to try and lose some weight....Last year I lost a stone and miraculously it has stayed away...so I have decided to try and lose some more...but I'm not putting too much pressure on myself...I have set up a little weight loss slider on the side of my blog so I can keep an eye on my (if any) progress.

I have joined a class with my mum to try and learn how to knit socks....I'll keep you updated on that too....

Now what else have I done....

Oh yes....As I'm trying to be super duper organised this year I have written out this years 'Christmas List' and get me I've already bought some presents......I've decided this is not 'sad' this is 'organised'....

That's it so far I think...


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day. 


4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Sorry about the fibro but apart from that you are off to a good start. I have just finished my third book since Christmas. I love a good thriller

Sandra H said...

Sorry to read regarding your fibro although you look to be pretty busy and l like the sewing project you have started love to see it once it's finished enjoy your day x

Julie said...

{hugs} Fybro is no fun, my DH has it so I have experience of the way it stops you in your tracks sometimes.
Nice new start on the little sheep.
I love the almanac, so full of interesting facts and interesting things.
I've not read any of the books you have showed, might have to look a few of them up, I like the look and sound of them.

catherine said...

Hi Debbie- its been a while!!! Hope your ok and are having plenty of rest.
Hoping to keep up more with blogging this year haha!!
catherine x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...