Tuesday 25 July 2017

Butterfly Cross Stitch...

Good evening everyone.

I hope you are all well.

Just a quick post to share another 'small' project that I am trying to complete.

I found this little number idling in my sewing basket and thought I'd get it finished.

 Orange Butterfly Bookmark




It makes a nice change to use these lovely bright orange tones when I have used nothing but greens recently for the....

 Holly Fairy


...which I still haven't completed yet....


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your evening. 



4 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Love the bookmark, such a lovely bright colour. Your stitches are all so even, lovely to see your project.

Amy at love made my home said...

Both pieces are coming along beautifully!

Brigitte said...

That is certainly a nice change of colour and motif. And a fun stitch.

newsurfiegirl said...

Your cross stitch is amazing!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...