Wednesday 12 July 2017

So Proud Of My Little Girl....

Good evening everyone.

I hope you are all well.

I just want to say a huge 'Well Done' to my lovely girl....after lots of hard work over the last three years she has now achieved a degree in English .....


We are so proud of you Brogan....

(Photograph by Phillipa Buss ~ 21/04/2017)

Here is the card I made for her....


Now please be kind....I haven't made a card for about eighteen months or more and I am so out of practice with the Copics Pens. I spent ages rummaging through boxes for things as all my card making paraphernalia is still packed away after our house move.

Anyway it turned out ok....I think....and Brogan seemed to be pleased with my efforts which was the main thing.

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:~

Creative Inspirations ~ # 279 ~ Anything Goes!.
Fussy And Fancy Friday  ~ # 191 ~ Celebration
Crafting With An Attitude ~ # 29 ~ Anything Goes
Penny's Paper~Crafty  ~ # 337 ~ Anything Goes


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your evening. 



10 comments:

Kathie said...

Debbie, Congratulations to your daughter on achieving her degree, she looks so much like you. Love your card, you haven't lost your touch they say practice makes perfect when it comes to copics and I know what you mean as I didn't make anything for 4 months this year after being in hospital and breaking my ankle so I know what you mean. This is a lovely card, great image and wonderful colours I bet she loved it. Thanks so much for sharing your work with us over at Penny Paper Crafty Challenge and good luck. Now you've started again we would love to see your work each week.
Hugs
Kathie PPCC~DT

Jean said...

Congratulations to your daughter a very proud moment.
Your card is beautiful, loving the layout and your colouring.
Thanks for joining us over at PENNY'S.
Jean xx

mamasmercantile said...

There is no mistaking that Brogan is your beautiful daughter she looks just like you. Congratulations to her degree, hard work rewarded. A lovely card that is made with love.

Amy at love made my home said...

Congratulations to your daughter! I hope she has a great future ahead of her!

Rene said...

Love this card! It's fabulous! Congrats to your daughter.
Thank you so much for sharing this cutie with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck,
Rene

Penny Light/Light Whimsy said...

Welcome back to card crafting. Boy, did you do it in a great way! I love this bugaboo image and you colored it masterfully and then matted it just as well! Thank you so much for sharing your talent with us at Penny's Paper Crafty challenges!

Gina's Cards said...

Such a fabulous card! I love the image and gorgeous design. Congratulations to your daughter!! Thank you for sharing with us at Fussy and Fancy, good luck and I hope you will join us again.
Hugs
Gina xx

Mylittlepieceofengland said...

Well done to your beautiful girl and what a lovely card xx

Maria Valente said...

Congratulations! Beautiful work! Thank you for joining us over Penny's Challenges.
Mary (DT)

Brigitte said...

Congratulations to your daughter. And that's a really lovely card you made for her.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...