Saturday 5 August 2017

FNWF - A Finish.......

Good afternoon everyone.

I hope you are all well.

Once again I found myself taking part in.....


Friday Night With Friends




Joining in with like minded crafter's from around the world who join together (virtually) that is.....on the first Friday of the month to do a spot of knitting, sewing, crocheting,quilting etc....whatever craft you like....

Thank you to Cheryll for hosting this fabulous get together. 

And I have a finish at last....it's taken a while but here it is.....

The Holly Fairy


Please forgive my terrible photography though.

I am so pleased to have finished this project....I feel as though I have been stitching her forever. I will be so pleased to be working with some other colours on my next piece of work although I'm sticking to my guns and not starting anything new.....Yet!!!

 Now I can spend a bit of time having a look at what everyone else was doing on Friday.



Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.


Enjoy the rest of your day. 



13 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

What a great idea and what a beautiful make

Sally H said...

Wow,Debbie! She is absolutely beautiful! Stunning work - such a wonderfully elegant design and your stitching is imaculate. Sorry I haven't visited in a while x

Karen's Korner said...

Your fairy is gorgeous and worth all those stitches.

Brigitte said...

Oh my, this is really a great finish. Congratulations!

Mii Stitch said...

What a beautiful design and finish!!! She looks so pretty.

Amy at love made my home said...

She is beautiful! Well worth the hard work and the wait. Hope you enjoy whatever you are working on next!

Sandra H said...

It's so beautiful and l can imagine a lot of work has gone into it and time well done x

Maria said...

Such a beautiful Fairy..Enjoy stitching her.

ellieshomemadehome.blogspot.com said...

She is a stunning fairy, beautiful, very neat work :)

Janet said...

She is definitely a beauty! What will she adorn?

Anne Ida said...

Oh she is absolutely beautiful! Congrats on a great finish!

newsurfiegirl said...

What a beautiful fairy! There is a lot of work in that no wonder it felt like forever! It was well with it though.

Cheryll said...

Your fairy girl is gorgeous...
Thank for stopping in for FNwF too... xox

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...