Tuesday 11 September 2012

Just A Little Note...

Good afternoon everyone.

I hope you are all well.

This is my first creation for The Pink Gem Design blog "Gems Of Inspiration".

As some of you may know I've been having a bit of a clear out and general tidy up in my craft room recently and I came across some giant pegs that I had forgotten about so I set to and made a note holder to keep together all those bits of paper that are normally floating about on my desk. 


For my image I have used a digi from Pink Gem Designs called Mimi & Bird. I have coloured using Promarkers and the papers are from my scraps box (I'm really making good use of all those scraps at the moment). The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. I finished off by adding some pearls from The Hobby House and some Stickles to the flowers.

I would like to enter my peg holder into the following challenges:~

Anything But A Card ~ Anything But A Card
Stamptacular Sunday ~ # 180 ~ Anything BUT A Card


Thank you for stopping by.

Have a lovely afternoon.


17 comments:

catherine said...

This is a fantastic idea Debbie and will look so pretty on your desk. I also have some of those pegs (somewhere!!!) and will need to do something with them
x catherine

Christy said...

What an adorable project!! Thanks for joining us at ABAC :) :)

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...this is a delight Debbie, such a cool idea and can be used for so many things around the office etc...Mel :)

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Debbie,such a good idea.xxx

Lisa Jane said...

oh i love decorating the giant pegs.. i have a couple in my craft room.. must get them out ! Yours is so pretty
Lisa x

Chrissy said...

I love your peg holder Debbie, never seen such a giant peg before, gorgeous image and colouring,fabulous project.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Fabiola said...

oh la la mais c'est charmant comme tout, biz

Vicky said...

So gorgeous Debbie...and I so love the peg you gave me last year too...:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Sandra H said...

It's totally stunning x

Anonymous said...

Brilliant Debbie, I have some of those pegs but have never gotten around to decorating one yet!
Helen x

coops said...

aw this is gorgeous debbie.stunning colours and i love the sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Doreen said...

it's adorable. Love it. fabby idea
Many thanks for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week
hugs
Doreen xx

Vicky said...

Ah Debbie, it took me a while to work out what it was - I need new specs!!! Beautiful, just perfect to keep your craftroom tidy

hugs Vicky xxxx

Julia S-W said...

Debbie your giant peg is gorgeous AND useful which makes it perfect in my book! Love how you've added colour to the sweet little girl and using scraps is always a no brainer! The final touch of the flowers works beautifully. I wouldn't be surprised if you get orders for Christmas!
Thanks for joining us at ABAC's first challenge and I do hope you'll join us again soon.
Juliaxx

Jude said...

Fabulous idea Debbie and that image is so cute.

Hugs
Judex

CarlaKH said...

OOhh how lovely! I love the soft purple tones. I need to try one of these myself! Thanks so much for joining us at ABAC challenge!

Jess said...

Beautiful project! Love the colors. Thanks for joining us at ABAC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...