Saturday 8 September 2012

It's A Boy Thing!!!

Good afternoon everyone.

What a fabulous, sunny day it is.

This is my second post of the day, so please scroll down to see my earlier post.

We are half way through our challenge at

A Gem Of A Challenge

and our theme this time around is

'A Boy Thing'
(so that's either using a boy image, something boy themed or for a boy)

Here is my DT card


For my card I have used this brilliant digi image called Space Miki from Pink Gem Designs. I have coloured using my Promarkers and the papers are from my stash. (I'm getting good at using up those bits of scrap). The silver wooden stars were another find in the craft room during my recent blitz to tidy up.

The winner of this challenge will win 4 digis of their choice from Pink Gem Designs.

Don't forget to pop over to the main challenge blog and have a look at the great projects the rest of the DT have created for your inspiration.


Thank you for stopping by.

Have a lovely evening.

Tomorrow I'm going to try and catch up with all your fabulous blogs.....I don't seem to have stopped since getting back from my holiday.


21 comments:

sue w. said...

Hi Debbie, fab boy card, love the fun image and colours. Great star emellishments too.
Hope you're having some sunshine this weekend.
Hugs Sue W.

polkadotpeticoat said...

Oh he is adorable and his sweet friend!
Have a wonderful weekend....

downrightcrafty said...

definitely a boy thing, love the image choice and the stars
Hugs Kate xx

Sandra H said...

Debbie, Your card is so cute x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous Debbie..great image and layout.xxx

Vicky said...

Simply adorable Debbie....and I'm chasing my tail too...lol..:o)

big hugs Vicky xx

Donna Mosley said...

Debbie, this is so adorable. I love bright the colours and all the stars.

Donna x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

What a cute boy card Debbie. Love the image and the stars are just perfect with it x

Crafting Queen said...

Cute card, love the paper ou used,works perfectly with the image.

Kjersti said...

Wow! What a great image Debbie! And the design is gorgeous - lovely papers and colours!
Hugs Kjersti:)

Lisa Jane said...

Oh this is so cute and i love the gorgeous colours
Sorry i haven't been around much - but hopefully normal service is now resumed lol
Lisa x

coops said...

so stunning debbie.your papers are fab and i love the image :D

xx coops xx

Sally H said...

that is so cute, Debbie! I love your gorgeous chicken on the last one too!

Donna said...

Super sweet little card Debbie, love the starry papers and cute little spaceman. Fab work hun :) Donna ♥ x

Rebecca said...

Hi Debbie I love the colours with the cute digi!!
Love From Rebecca xx

catherine said...

Super card Debbie and fab image. Great stars and It's amazing what we find when we tidy up!1 I have found quite a few things this week myself. Hope you have had a good weekend
x catherine

Sarah-Jane said...

Great card Debbie. Love the sweet image and little stars.
Sarah-Jane xx

Vicky said...

I love this bright and colourful boy card

hugs Vicky xxx

Shelby said...

Isn't he just the cutest thing!! Beautiful coloring and love the use of the stars throughout your design.

Shelby

Jude said...

Hi Debbie, Fab card and great colours.

Hugs
Judex

Fabiola said...

trop chou, et fun , biz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...