Monday 2 July 2018

Smalls SAL 2018 - June Check-In...Better Late Than Never!

Good afternoon everyone.

I hope you are all well.

I know I'm late again checking in but it's better late than never....It's been another very busy month I'm afraid....

So this is my third time taking part in 




 Hosted by Heather over at the Stitching Lotus

(I think Heather is having a little blogging break as there seems to be no link up showing so I will just post here for my own record)....otherwise I'll forget what I have stitched.


This has been a much better month for me for stitching but this is partly due to the fact that I have had some minor surgery to my feet so have been forced to sit and sew....


I had not one but two finishes in June....


Little House Needleworks

Hot Cocoa



And my second finish was

Little House Needleworks

Little Sheep Virtue - 2 - Love



That's two down, ten to go of these little projects....so I'd better get a wriggle on if I want to finish them this year!


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day. 



3 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful work Debs hope your well
hugs Kate xx

Justine said...

Two cute smalls...I love LHN!

Julie said...

Two pretty finshes for June's smalls SAL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...