Monday 18 June 2018

Gifted Gorgeousness 2018 - June

Good afternoon everyone.

I hope you are all well.

Yes I know I'm late in joining in with Jo again from Serendipitous Stitching who hosts Gifted Gorgeousness....but at least I'm here and I have a finished project....Yeah!

This is where you can share the stitching projects which you have been given as a gift or you intend as a gift for someone else....

There are lots of ways to shoehorn a project into Gifted Gorgeousness.....

  • Any chart/kit which was given to you
  • Any chart/kit which you won in a giveaway
  • Any chart/kit which you bought using a voucher given to you/won by you
  • Anything stitched on fabric received in the above ways
  • Anything stitched with floss received in the above ways
  • Anything embellished or finished with items received in the above ways
  • Anything which is intended as a gift or prize for another person
  • Anything else you can somehow shoehorn with word "gift" into!

So here is what I have finally completed...


ABC chart from Bent Creek 

Kitty Cat Row

Ta-Dah...!!!


This is for a friend of mine who loves her feline friends....

A birthday present I think once it has been framed.


So now I need to see what everyone else has been working on for Gifted Gorgeousness.


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day. 


2 comments:

Julie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog Debbie and leaving your comment, its always nice to have new visitors.
I began my sock knitting with the help of the Sock-a-long with Christine over at Winwick Mum blog, I purchased her book to help and never looked back.. if you can knit give it a go .... its addictive and there are so many free designs on ravelry and of course there's the buying of the lovely sock wool too!!

Pretty finish you shared for this months GG.

Ariadne said...

Lovely chart!Well done!AriadnefromGreece!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...