Sunday 7 January 2018

Happy New Year.....A Bit Late......

Good afternoon everyone.

I hope you are all well.

Happy New Year To You All....I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas.....

I know...I know...I'm sorry this is a little late....

Our Christmas was lovely although very quiet this year.....

I have been struggling with a flare of my Fibromyalgia for a few months or so now and on top of that I got a wonderful humdinger of a head cold....but things are beginning to improve now....Thankfully....

Not much crafting going on yet but I aim to remedy that.....'Oh the things that I will do'....

I'm joining in with a few things this year to try and spur me on to finish some of my projects...

Firstly I have joined in again with the Goodreads Reading Challenge....



I have pledged to read 24 books this year......so far I'm on track....

I have joined in with.... 

Gifted Gorgeousness 2018


Smalls SAL 2018


And finally

WIPocalypse 2018



So this should keep me busy and on track.....I hope......


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day. 


2 comments:

Tracy said...

Best wishes for 2018 Debbie. I hope you are feeling better soon.

KC'sCourt! said...

Happy New Year. Snap on the head cold, had mine since Saturday, and now nasty cough. Enjoy you forthcoming projects

Julie xxxxxxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...