Tuesday 16 January 2018

Gifted Gorgeousness 2018 - January

Good afternoon everyone.

I hope you are all well.

This year I have decided to join in with Jo from Serendipitous Stitching who hosts Gifted Gorgeousness. 

This is where you can share the stitching projects which you have been given as a gift or you intend as a gift for someone else....There are lots of ways to shoehorn a project into Gifted Gorgeousness and it looks as though I may be pushing my luck as I don't receive much in the way of stitching items as non of my friends stitch and my family very rarely buy me stitchy gifts but I can stitch gifts for others. 

Anyway this is where the pushing my luck comes in....




My lovely husband 'gifted' me this DVD for Christmas (after some clever prompting from yours truly of course)....and my intention is to pick a few projects and stitch them for my family as gifts for Christmas this year.....is that a good enough shoehorn?....

I have started stitching this lovely ABC chart from Bent Creek as a gift for a friend who loves cats....




And I gifted this little gem to myself...




This is also my first stitching finish of 2018 too.

So that's it for me so far but I have more projects in mind.

Now I need to see what everyone else is doing for Gifted Gorgeousness.


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day. 

7 comments:

Ariadne said...

Some lovely pieces you have got there!AriadnefromGreece!

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month with your very first link-up post!

The CD is absolutely acceptable as an entry and I'm looking forward to seeing which designs you choose to stitch. I have all the issues on CD and I find it difficult to choose, there are so many gorgeous designs on there.

mamasmercantile said...

I loved the Hope/sheep project the perfect gift to yourself.

Elfie said...

Gorgeous lrojects - and I am just stunned by the DVD your husband gave you. I didn't know there was such a thing available, and I am green with envy. Lucky girl!

Justine said...

A great GG update! The Bent Creek chart is particularly pretty. I'm sure your friend will love it!

Polly said...

One of my WI friends moved house recently and she couldn't keep all her stash of material so she asked if I would like some to make lap quilts with. Two of us at the WI make them for Project Linus. I now have loads of lovely coloured pieces. It's a bit daunting because they are all sorts of sizes, but I've made 2 and just about to start another.

Kaisievic said...

Lucky you! I lust after that DVD - my kids ordered me one for my birthday but it never came! :(

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...