Thursday 20 April 2017

Tomorrow I Will Marry My Best Friend....

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well...

Just a short post today...

 I can't believe our wedding day is almost here and tomorrow I will marry this incredibly special man...

My Best Friend...



Love you always darling...xxx

Also I would like to thank everyone who has already sent such lovely messages and congratulations for our day tomorrow...you are all very kind and your words are much appreciated....'Thank You'...


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day. 


12 comments:

September Violets said...

I hope you have a wonderful day tomorrow!! Looking forward to seeing lots of photos of your wedding!!
Hugs,
Wendy

cucki said...

i hope you have a awesome day tomorrow..cant wait to see lots of photos of your wedding.
love and smiles x

Crafting Queen said...

Congratulations.

catherine said...

Debbie I am so pleased for you both and I hope you have a wonderful day-many congratulations to you both xx
catherine

Fabiola said...

Congrats, i wish you all the best.

Mylittlepieceofengland said...

How wonderful, have a magnificent day tomorrow marrying your soulmate xx

Sandra H said...

Awww many congratulations hope you will both be happy sending lots of love x

Rosemary said...

Congratulations to you both - and hope that you both enjoy a wonderful, wonderful day.

mamasmercantile said...

Just catching up, congratulations hope you have a wonderful day. Wishing you both everything that you wish for yourselves.

sue w. said...

Huge congrats to you both, hope you had a wonderful day. Can't wait for the pics.
Hugs Sue W

Amy at love made my home said...

Sorry to be late but I wanted to offer my congratulations to you both! I hope that the wedding went really well and that you have a wonderful long and happy marriage! Blessings to you both xx

Kaisievic said...

Hi Debbie, Congratulations on your big day. I hope that everything went well and that you have a blessed marriage.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...