Sunday 5 February 2017

Finally....Some Stitching To Share!!!

Good afternoon everyone.

I hope you are all keeping well.

So I am being very good and as promised I haven't started any new crafting projects. 

I have completed my first four knitted squares for January for the KAL 2017 that I am taking part in at my local knitting shop....I am told I will have one finished blanket by Christmas....Mmmm, we shall see. I will collect the next pattern for February's four squares at my class on Saturday.

I have spent some time adding a few stitches to 

The Holly Fairy


So you can see I have made a little progress.

I have also managed to read 7 books towards my 2017 Good Reads Reading Challenge. I have set myself a target of 24 books this year. Less than the previous two years but probably a bit more of a realistic goal. You can see my progress and the books that I have read so far in my sidebar. You can also see what I am currently reading.


Anyway I must get on....


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.


7 comments:

Sarah said...

That is going to be a beautiful piece. Love the colours xx

catherine said...

Well done on the knitting squares front Debbie and will look forward at the end of the year to seeing your blanket. Good progress on stitching too. Hope all are ok
catherine

Poppypatchwork said...

You can't beat a really good book to read.

mamasmercantile said...

Such a great idea to join a KAL locally wonderful to get to know like minded people and a great support for getting the squares done. Looking forward to seeing your progress. I LOVE the Holly Fairy, she has real style. Take care.

Brigitte said...

Wonderful progress on the Holly Fairy.

Brigitte said...

... wow, seven books this year already. I'm already behind on my Goodreads reading challenge but although I love reading very much, stitching often takes over :)))

Tracy said...

Your Holly Fairy is gorgeous I can't wait to see her finished xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...