Monday 30 January 2017

The Twelve Days Of Christmas 2016 Swap...

Good afternoon everyone.

I hope you are all well.

Yes I know I am terribly late with this post....and I am very sorry about this but after moving house over Christmas and New Year we have just managed to get the Internet sorted at long last!!!!...

Anyway this year/last year I took part in a 'Twelve Days Of Christmas Swap' again. The wonderful and amazingly organised Jo at Through The Keyhole hosted the swap and I was partnered with the lovely Marlene from Poppy Patchwork.

Here is what I received...


Such lovely things too....there are two boxes of chocolates missing....I ate them before I could photograph them....well you can't blame me can you.

Thank you Marlene for being such a sweet and generous swap partner, I love all my beautiful gifts.

So what am I doing craft wise at the moment....mot much is the answer as its all a bit hectic at home at the minute but I have managed to read 4 books towards this years reading challenge and I joined a KAL at my local knitting shop....so there is a spot of knitting going on.

I have also put one or two stitches more into my

Holly Fairy


So far so good....

I'm not allowing myself to start any new projects this year until I have finished half a dozen or so others.

I wonder how long that will last!!!.....


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day.

6 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

Hope you are now settled into your new home. You were blessed with some lovely gifts. take care.

WinnibriggsHouse said...

Hi Debbie so nice to see you back here again. I hope the move wasn't too traumatic! It always takes so much time to get sorted out once you've moved in. Anyway all the best and I hope you will be very happy in your new home.
Your pile of gifts look lovely and I'm sure your partner received some equally beautiful things from you. Jenny xx

Poppypatchwork said...

I'm glad you liked the gifts, I loved the ones you sent to me. It's not easy after a house move, I hope you enjoy your new home.

September Violets said...

Moving house around Christmas must have been a lot of fun ;) Hope you are feeling settled in your new digs. You received some very sweet gifts from your swap partner. Enjoy your day!
Wendy

WinnibriggsHouse said...

Hi Debbie, I know you're kind of busy but as you were one of the first 6 to reply to my headband post, would you like some of the fleece I have offered to have a go. I do have a few other colours, beige, pink, pale blue as well as those I mentioned if you would prefer. Just let me know your new address and I'll pop some in the post. Ps received your email and will reply direct. Jenny xx

Amy at love made my home said...

Hope you are enjoying being settled into your new home and that life is going well! Lovely gifts to welcome the year and your new home too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...