Tuesday 4 October 2016

The Holly Fairy....Again!!!

Good afternoon everyone.

I hope you are well.

Ok...so you can tell that the weather is beginning to get a little cooler....because I have started to pick up my cross stitch of an evening....Thank goodness for my magnifying light!!!.....or else I wouldn't see a thing....


The Holly Fairy




This was as far as I managed up to March 2016. I know...I know.....I'm officially rubbish. I can't believe I haven't even put one stitch in since then but I am determined to finish this piece of work no matter what....

I will keep you posted...


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day.  



2 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

The perfect time for sitting and getting a little craftwork done. I have every faith that you will finish it this season.

Poppypatchwork said...

Hello Christmas swap partner, just going reading your post to gain a few ideas for our swap.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...