Thursday 14 April 2016

Knitted Squares - Up To Date...

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well.

Some of my lovely followers may remember that I am learning to knit and had recently subscribed to a weekly learning to knit magazine....where each issue (weekly in this case) you are given a ball of wool and a pattern to knit squares of varying patterns until you have enough to stitch them together to make a blanket....

Well...I'm up to date with my squares, which is a miracle as in the past I have attempted other such ventures and fallen way behind within the first month....and now I am waiting for the postman to deliver my next four issues so I can continue with my little knitting adventure....

Four more squares completed...


Now they are not perfect by any standards but I'm trying....


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day.



5 comments:

Helen said...

Well done Debbie. They look fab. I can't knit to save my life...always used to knit holes, but I am learning to crochet. It's my birthday today and my daughter Rachel has got me a Starwars kit to crochet. Gonna be attempting Yoda soon, lol. I've just started a cardigan so that's quite adventurous for me. I did blog a teddy a few days ago if you fancy a laugh. Take care.

Hugs Helen xx

Rachel Flowers said...

I got those first couple of magazines purely for the wool. It's gorgeously soft and lovely colours. I think you are doing really well and I love the pattern in cream the most. I'm going to look for the magazines later and have a go!

mamasmercantile said...

I think you are doing a great job, well done you.

Sarah said...

Keep 'em coming!! xx

Sarah in Stitches said...

They're so lovely! I think this is such a great idea. Can't wait to see more! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...