Thursday 7 January 2016

The Twelve Days Of Christmas...

Good afternoon everyone.

I hope you are all well.

This year/last year I took part in a 'Twelve Days Of Christmas Swap'. The wonderful and amazingly organised Jo at Through The Keyhole hosted the swap and I was partnered with the lovely Amy at Love Made My Home.

So Amy and I emailed a little bit and looked over each others blogs for inspiration and then swapped parcels....and boy was it hard not to open this fabulous treasure trove of gifts in one go on Christmas Day.


 I popped them in a bowl on my landing, outside my bedroom door and each day opened my gift with my first cup of tea....always brought to me in bed by my other half.....Bless Him. I know I'm very spoilt....

I think both Gareth and Brogan were equally excited after a couple of days to see what my gift was....

Here are my beautiful gifts from Amy....




A 2016 diary....perfect for keeping me organised throughout the year.



Now how did Amy know I would love these.


Two very pretty pens....


Four very pretty and beautifully crocheted coasters...I think made by Amy. I love them and the colours are so me.

 
I will enjoy these...very indulgent.


A beautiful crocheted brooch which I will pop on my scarf and two packets of seeds....I just adore Sweet Peas too....



Gardening gloves....Amy must have known I needed a new pair...aren't they pretty!!!




A note pad...it matches the pens. I make lists...lots of lists....




Delicious Tea...I'm a bit of a tea freak...all teas....all times. My answer to everything....TEA!!!




A super mug...how pretty is this lovely piece of china...and it will be in constant use.




Craft tapes...I use these a lot in my crafting projects and have lots of different designs...but not these.




And finally this lovely wooden plaque that is now safely perched on one of my craft room shelves which reminds me to 'Wish Upon A Star'...and I will...!!!


And all my lovely gifts together.

I love each and every every gift and Amy has been so thoughtful to pick such wonderful gifts for me. I will use and treasure them all and think of Amy often....I am thrilled to bits and feel very lucky to receive such lovely things.

Thank you Amy for making my Christmas that little bit more special with your kind and thoughtful generosity....

And 'Thank you' to Jo for organising this lovely swap...


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day.



8 comments:

Lisa said...

I've just popped over from Amy's blog to see your swap presents. Enjoy your treats! I like the idea of them being set together just ready to be picked up daily. I always open mine each evening.
Lisa x

Brigitte said...

So great, all these gifts. Enjoy them.

Jo said...

You're welcome, Debbie. Not sure I'm amazingly organised but thank you for saying so. You received some lovely gifts and looking at Amy's blog, you sent some fabulous gifts too. It's such a fun swap, isn't it, making Christmas go on just a little bit longer. Thank you for taking part.

Amy at love made my home said...

I am so glad that you liked it all! It is nerve wracking isn't it! Yes, I did make the coasters and the brooch too, glad you like those! You seemed like a flower kind of person to me. Thank you again for your lovely things! It has been great swapping with you and getting to know you a bit, I will keep enjoying reading your blog! xx

catherine said...

Wow Debbie that was such a wonderful swap to be involve din and your gifts are beautiful. Your partner was very kind to you
x catherine

Tracy said...

Lovely gifts from Amy. I like those kind of gifts that can be used all year long and remind you of the giver. Some yummy treats are always good too.

Jo said...

Wow, great idea....bet it was fun searching for just the right gift! You received some gorgeous gifts too....the china cup is beautiful!
hugs Jo x

Rosemary said...

How lovely - a little treat fro 12 days, what could be a nicer way to start the day.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...