Thursday 24 December 2015

Christmas Card Swap

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well.

This is just a short post just to wish you all a

Very Merry Christmas

And to share the card that I received when I joined in with Amy's Christmas Card Swap. My partner was Tracy and she sent me this lovely card which has pride of place on our mantel now.


I'm sorry the photograph is not too good but you can see how cute my card is. 

Thank you Tracy....it's beautiful,

I also received a lovely letter from Tracy and I hope we are able to stay in touch. I love receiving a letter through the post and miss having someone to share news with in this way....it's so much nicer to get a handwritten letter now and again than the usual bills that fall on the doormat....

Anyway lots to do.....so I must get on....

And I just want to add....

Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Have a wonderful day today and a Happy, Healthy and Peaceful Christmas.



10 comments:

Amy at love made my home said...

What a beautiful card! I am so glad that you enjoyed taking part in the swap. Thank you for joining in. I hope that you have a happy Christmas and enjoy unwrapping your 12 days gifts! Happy Christmas! xx

catherine said...

It is so beautiful Debbie to receive hand written post these days and makes it more special.
Wishing you and your family a very merry Christmas and all the best for the new year. Thanks for being a lovely blogging friend.
x catherine

Crafty in the Med said...

Handwritten letters and few are far between now but like yourself I do enjoy a letter.
Merry Christmas and a very happy new year

Amanda :-)

Brigitte said...

Such a lovely card. And you are right, receiving real letters through the post is something very special today.
Merry Christmas!

Linda P said...

Lovely. It's so pleasurable to receive a handwritten letter, a note or card. Wishing you a happy Christmas a new year.

cotnob said...

How lovely to receive such a fabulous Christmas card and a handwritten letter.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Pauline
x

Jo said...

So lovely to receive a handwritten letter, it used to be a big part of Christmas for my lot......until they all got mobile phones! Wishing you & yours a wonderful Christmas & all the very best for the New Year.
hugs Jo x

Crafty in the Med said...

A very happy and peaceful Christmas to you and your family! Have a wonderful day!

Merry Christmas
Amanda :-)

Elizabeth Edwards said...

aww, that card is too too precious!! i just hopped over to see your Christmas card swap from "Amy's at Love Made My Home". hope you are well. that you had a nice Christmas. here's hoping the New Year will be a great one for all. take care. all the best to ya. ( :

Tracy said...

This was such a sweet swap Debbie. My gorgeous little robin card and letter from you arrived a few days before Christmas. I treasure all the mail I receive. I'm looking forward to keeping in touch with you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...