Monday, 26 August 2013

Christening Day

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well.

It's a little dull and overcast here this morning but hey ho it's better than rain I guess.

Today I have another card to share.

This time I was asked to make a Christening card.

A while ago I was lucky enough to win some digi images from Di's Digi Stamps and I chose this very cute image called Christening Bears which I thought was perfect for my card.



I coloured the image with both Promarkers and Copics and as I wanted to keep it relatively simple I skipped designer papers and settled for some pink Bazzil Basics and some glittery white card for the base and embellishments. I added some die cut corners and created the flowers by using various sized retro flower punches and trimmimg the petals on the largest flower to create a different shape. I just finished off by adding pearls.....my favourite embellishments from The Hobby House

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:~

Creative Corner Challenges  ~ Cute Critters
Dutch Dare ~ # 231 ~ Animal Antics
Penny's Paper Crafty ~ # 141 ~ Dies And/Or Punches
Papertake Weekly ~ Flower Power


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

Have a lovely day.


13 comments:

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful colouring and such a sweet card
hugs Kate xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Flynn) said...

Fabulous card Debbie love the image and congratulations on your win! Susan x

Doreen said...

This is gorgeous,fab image and details.xxx

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely Christening card Debbie a sweet images and pretty colours

Anne

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is gorgeous .. whata sweet little image. Love the name Polly - it was my Grandmas name
Lisa x

Vicky said...

Gorgeous as always hun...

Biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Elaine said...

It's perfect Debbie.
The plainer background showcases the sweet image and your fabulous colouring so perfectly.

Big hugs
Elaine xx

sue w. said...

Hi Debbie, this is such a sweet image, love it. Great layout too. Love the name Polly.
Hope you enjoyed the bank hol.
Hugs Sue W.

coops said...

so gorgeous and pretty debbie.the bears are adorable :D

xx coops xx

Sandra H said...

This is so beautiful x

catherine said...

This is such a beautiful card for such an occasion Debbie. The image is great
x catherine

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous as always Debbie, love the adorable image and design.

Donna x

fabiola jaques said...

elle est vraiment très très mignonne, biz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...