Tuesday 19 February 2013

Spritz, Spray, Stencil....

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well.

Today I want to share another little page from my small journal.....I did this page quite a while ago but I don't think I ever got round to putting it here on my blog.

I picked this little book up last year when I spent a craft day at Art From The Heart with the fabulously talented Kate Crane.

One of Kate's great tips when spritzing, spraying (and generally making a mess in my case) was to use the pages of this little book to mop up any spills and left over inks or paints which you have on your craft mat......in doing so creating another page to create on.

Here was one of my mopping up pages.....


As you can see I had rather a large spill.....Whoops!!!.....but me being me couldn't resist making sure I used every last drop to fill up the gaps.....I then added a leaf stencil and contrasting ink spray to create this effect......

I'm not sure what I'm going to put on this page yet but I'm sure I'll think of something.

Thank you for stopping by.

Have a lovely day.


5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Debbie, This is beautiful and like you say so effective xx

catherine said...

This is great Debbie. Love the greeen and the mask effect. Can't wait to see where you go with it
x catherine

Sally H said...

Oh wow, Debbie! That is fabulous! Very effective and a perfect place to put an owl, maybe? LOVE the colour and the leaf design

Fabiola said...

très beau résultat, j'aime beaucoup, biz

Sue B said...

Oh what a fab tip Debbie… the page looks gorgeous with those wonderful leaves! :-))
Hope you are having a good week!
Big hugs
Sue xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...