Friday 22 February 2013

Buttons & Bows

Hello again everyone.

This is my second post today.

We have a new challenge over at 

Chocolate, Coffee & Cards

Our theme for the next fortnight is

BUTTONS & BOWS
(make sure you add at least two buttons and a bow)

Here is my DT card


Our sponsor for this challenge is


Please pop over to the main challenge blog and have a peek at the lovely cards the rest of the DT have made for your inspiration.

For my card I used this fabulous image from Bugaboo called Gus Birthday. I coloured using Promarkers and the papers are from my stash. I added tiny buttons and a bow also from my stash and added some Glossy Accents to his glasses. 


Thank you for stopping by.

Enjoy the rest of your day.


10 comments:

Fabiola said...

trop fun!!!! j'adore, biz

Debs said...

Super card Debbie - Gus is perfect for a fab male card :o)
Love the cute bow too.
Hope all's well.
Debs xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Great card Debbie it made me smile..great layout

Anne

Vicky said...

Super hun...and I love the layout too....:o)

have a lovely weekend sweetie...biggest of hugs Vicky xx

Jo said...

Aw, he's fab, Debbie!Hope you're well!
Hugs Jo x

Sandra H said...

Fabulous card Debbie x

coops said...

love this debbie.stunning colours and fab fun bugaboo image :D

xx coops xx

Sue B said...

Hee hee!! this is fab Debbie… I do love that image and sentiment!! really made me chuckle… and the papers and embellies are gorgeous!! fab layout and colours! :-))
Hope you have a lovely weekend hun!
Big hugs
Sue xx

polkadotpeticoat said...

He is so cute....Have a wonderful weekend! Heidi

Anonymous said...

Lol, love this image and sentiment. Fab card Debbie!
x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...