Friday 14 October 2011

THE CHRISTMAS POST

Good afternoon everyone....well I'm happy to report that I'm finally feeling much better today just a bit of earache to fight off now. I actually managed to get seven hours sleep last night which is not my usual....I'm lucky if I manage to sleep five hours a night normally.

Anyway I have a card to share today....yet another Christmas card to cross off my list.





The image is a stamp from Penny Black called Royal Mail. I've had this stamp for years and it is an old faithful that gets used again and again. The papers are from a paper pad from Authentique called Wonder. I have coloured the image with Promarkers and used a Marianne Creatable die for the leaves. I've then just added a few punched flowers and finished off with....yes you've guessed it, my usual touch of Stickles on the snowy bits and pearls from the Hobby House.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:~

Sunday Sketch And Stamp Challenge ~ # 76 ~ Kathrin's Sketch
Winter Wonderland Challenge ~ Robin Redbreast
Passion For Promarkers Challenge ~ # 121 ~ Christmas Critters


Thank you for stopping by.


And don't forget we have a monthly challenge over at CHRISTMAS CRAFTING! :~ LITTLE ROBIN REDBREAST.




23 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

oh what gorgeous traditional colours in your card.. love the pretty little flowers too
Lisa x

Fabiola said...

oh la la ce tampon PB est magnifique, ta carte est tout aussi magnifique...biz

Creations by Shirl said...

Aww so cute Debbie - love those adorable images you've been using..... this layout is pretty and with those flowers too!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Fab card, love that swirl. Thanks for playing at Winter Wonderland. Marianne x

downrightcrafty said...

pleased you sound a little better, and adore this beautiful creation thanks for sharing it with us at the Winter Wonderland
Hugs Kate xx

sue said...

glad your feeling better debbie,love your card,soo sweet sue xx

Vicky said...

Ooh Debbie what a beauty hun...love the cute image a terrific layout too...

hope you earache is better now...and sending big hugs...love Vicky xx

Jo said...

Hiya, happy to hear your feeling a bit better. Your card is gorgeous, the papers are beautiful and the leaves die is now on my wishlist!
Enjoy your weekend
Jo x

♥Gemma♥ said...

Just popped by to say 'Thanks for following me on my blog & now im following you on your gorgeous blog!!

This card is absolutely gorgeous & love the flowers too :D
hugs and xxx
Gemma

Catherine said...

This is gorgeous, just love the leaves...

Unknown said...

Beautiful Christmas card Debbie.... Sending hugs Jo xxx

Wendy said...

This is gorgeous Debbie,love the pretty little flowers...enjoy the weekend.
Wendy xx

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

This card is a real sweetie, love the stamp you can't beat the oldies can you? Haha!! I love some of my oldies and keep using them because I don't like to think of them all sad and lonely in the drawer while all the "newies" get used x

nessy said...

what a sweet card ~ love this stamp and coloured perfectly ~ gorgeous flower detail!!
vanessa xx

cheryl said...

oh hun this is just gorgeous,love the stamp and those flowers are so beautiful hugs cherylxx

debby4000 said...

Adorable, cute card.
luv
Debby

coops said...

stunning card debbie.i love your rich traditional colours and the image is gorgeous :D

xx coops xx

Squirrel x said...

Oh this is just such a super creation hun! Big thanks for joining us at Winter Wonderland this week. Hugs Sxx

Crafty Loops said...

Fabulous layout and beautiful card Debbie. Lee x

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Debbie, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Tracy said...

Gorgeous card Debbie. Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
Tracy. x

Andie's Space said...

Hi Debbie,
Love the cute image & fab papers. The gorgeous die cut looks totally fabulous. It's wonderful. Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers.
Hugs,
Andie xx

Lena B E said...

What a lovely card, very beautiful!
I love the image, it´s soo sweet. :)
Thank you for your kind words on my blog. :)
Hugs Lena

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...