Monday 11 February 2019

I Knitted A Hat....

Good afternoon everyone.

I hope you are all well.

I'm late posting this week as we were away this weekend.

We went to see Peter Hook at the O2 Academy in Leeds on Saturday evening....and I had a fabulous time....what a great night....loved it!!!

And of course I managed to get home in perfect time to watch my beloved rugby....

Another cracking win from the boys in white....I have shouted myself hoarse.....

Anyway this week I have managed to lose yet another pound in weight....again not a great deal but it's another pound lost.... I have updated my little weight loss tracker at the side of my blog....that's a total of seven pounds lost so far.

I'm quite pleased with this as my will power is 'Poor' especially when it comes to cake and chocolate.


I have also read another book....that's now 6 books read towards my 26 in 2019 Goodreads Challenge...


I enjoyed this book although I was half way through before it picked up any pace but a good read all the same....

I have almost finished my 2nd stitching project of 2019...


Little House Needleworks - Little Sheep Virtue no. 4 - Courage


Hopefully I can finish this one this week....

And finally I have finished knitting my hat...


This is the first hat I have knitted and I'm really happy with it. It had tiny glass beads in the wool and they look really pretty....only you can't see them very well in this photograph....and the best thing is it fits me perfectly too.....I stole the fluffy bobble from one of my old hats.


Ok, so that's my catch up for another week....


I will check in again next Sunday....all being well.

Until then have a lovely week.

Keep safe and warm....


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day. 



4 comments:

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Not heard of that book sounds interesting and love the hat

Crafting Queen said...

Well done on your weight loss and great hat!

Julie said...

Great hat, if looks very cosy.
Those little sheep are so cute. Lovely finish.
Not an author I've read before
Have a good week

Una said...

I can see the beads! They jazz up the hat nicely. Well done.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...