Tuesday 20 March 2018

Gifted Gorgeosness 2018 - March

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well.

This month....Yes I know I'm late in joining in with Jo again from Serendipitous Stitching who hosts Gifted Gorgeousness....

This is where you can share the stitching projects which you have been given as a gift or you intend as a gift for someone else....

There are lots of ways to shoehorn a project into Gifted Gorgeousness.....

  • Any chart/kit which was given to you
  • Any chart/kit which you won in a giveaway
  • Any chart/kit which you bought using a voucher given to you/won by you
  • Anything stitched on fabric received in the above ways
  • Anything stitched with floss received in the above ways
  • Anything embellished or finished with items received in the above ways
  • Anything which is intended as a gift or prize for another person
  • Anything else you can somehow shoehorn with word "gift" into!

Once again I have very little to show but I have had a few weekends away this month so I was pushing my luck on the stitching side I'm afraid.


I have only managed to add a few stitches to this 

 ABC chart from Bent Creek 

Kitty Cat Row





From this to this.....


I know....very poor progress but I am trying....honest.

Again it's has been a very busy month here...


So now I need to see what everyone else has been working on for Gifted Gorgeousness.


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day. 



4 comments:

Brigitte said...

Nice progress on your Kitty Cat Row,.

Justine said...

It's still progress! That's a cute chart.

Jo who can't think of a clever nickname said...

Thanks for taking part in GG this month. I do love this design, I am definitely a cat person rather than a dog person!

catherine said...

Hi Debbie- trying to get back into blogging after such long absences!!!
Great that you are still stitching and hope you enjoyed your time away.
Hope all is well with you
x catherine

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...