Wednesday 8 November 2017

The Enchanting Rose - 11th Tea Cup & Mug Exchange

Good evening everyone.

I hope you are all well.

So It's Time For The Big Reveal....

The lovely Stephanie from The Enchanting Rose hosted the 11th Tea Cup & Mug Exchange and once again I joined in....There were 211 ladies who participated and Stephanie did an amazing job of organisation, as always. 

Thank you so much Stephanie......

....this is such a lovely exchange to be part of....

I was absolutely thrilled with the lovely parcel that I received from Adaline....my parcel came from Gainsborough which isn't far from where I live....and was a delight to unwrap.

Here is what I received from Adaline....

AUTUMN 2017 TEA CUP EXCHANGE

Such wonderful gifts.


Look at the beautiful tea cup and saucer along with a matching side plate.

I love them....they are so pretty and are now in pride of place on my dresser.


Adaline has really spoilt me....

Thank you Adaline for such wonderful gifts and a truly beautiful tea cup and saucer set. I will treasure them and think of my new friend whenever I use them....

We have already been in touch with one another and hope to meet up soon for tea and cake somewhere and maybe a spot of shopping too....

I sent my parcel all the way to Greece to the lovely Tina At Cream Linen....I didn't manage to take a photograph before sending my parcel as I forgot in my rush to get it posted in time for Tina's birthday.....which I am assured did arrive in time!....

This is such a lovely exchange to be part of and such a wonderful way to make new friends.


Don't forget to pop over to Stephanie's blog to see what all the other ladies received in the exchange....


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your evening. 




10 comments:

Debbie Harris said...

Hello Debbie~ Adeline certainly put together a lovely gift package for you and to think that you may one day meet up with her, oh what joy!

Enjoy your treasures -♡

Tanya Rachelle said...

Fun and so pretty! I love the tea cup and plate. Yarn, embroidery floss- such fun. The tea cup exchange is truly so much fun.
~Tanya

Lady Linda said...

Very nice goodies in your exchange! Don't you love joining Stephanie's exchanges? So fun to see your blog.

Stephanie said...

My dear Debbie, it's always a joy to see the sweet goodies you received during the exchange. I truly appreciate your faithful participation.

Your gifts from Adeline are simply beautiful from the tea cup to the threads and all the way down to the canister.

Hugs and joy to you!

Anonymous said...

Your new teacup set is so pretty. I'm sure you will cherish it for many years. :)

Magpie's Mumblings said...

What fun to think that you might get to meet your swap partner - that has to be exciting. I love your sweet rose teacup set - and wonder what you'll make with the floss and the yarn.

Cream Linen said...

Hello Debbie!
This is Tina from Greece.
I would like to thank you once again for the lovely things you sent me.I love the pink cup and I use it often to enjoy a hot latte.
The sweet treats were delicious and the hand cream fantastic.
I will soon decoupage the little teddy bear and post photos.
Have a lovely weekend.
P.S. Visit my blog to see the photos of what you have sent me. Thank you very much , again!!
My love,
Tina xxx

Margie said...

What a lovely trio set! It's also nice that you and Adaline live near each other and can meet up in real life.

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Hi Debbie! Adaline has sent some truly lovely treasures, indeed. That is a unique and beautiful teacup.

Isn't the swapping fun? The best part is making new friends, for sure.

Happy sipping! Cheers! : - )

Brigitte said...

I have seen pictures of this wonderful exchange on various blogs already. Such a neat idea. All these tea cups are so beautiful. Very successful, your exchange as well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...