Sunday 24 September 2017

Shawl Knitting......

Good evening everyone.

I hope you are all well.

 I started learning to knit last year.....I could cast on and off and knit and purl, beyond that I was lost but since I started going to a class I have wanted to knit myself a shawl.....not any old shawl no.....not me.....I decided it had to be a lacy number. 

So I have taken the plunge and bought a rather lovely pattern book and some beautiful wool and I have made a start....knowing full well that if I run into trouble the ladies at the lovely shop where I go will bale me out.....And believe me.....I think I will need a bit of baling now and again.

Wish me luck......


This is my first new start of the year too.....Apart from the blanket KAL I am taking part in. 

I have managed to stick to my New Year's Resolution of no new starts fairly well don't you think.....but I think September is long enough not to have anything new to tackle and I have finished a few projects this year.....


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your evening. 


3 comments:

mamasmercantile said...

The pattern is beautiful, good luck with your wonderful creation. Looking forward to seeing your progress.

cotnob said...

It looks like you have set yourself quite a challenge Debbie, it's a beautiful shawl and I love the colour - I look forward to seeing the photographs when you have finished it.
Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
x

Sandra H said...

Good luck can't wait to see the finished item x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...