Sunday 21 February 2016

I Was A Winner....

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well.

It seems such a long time ago now but I thought I had already posted about this....I was wrong so I apologise Amanda....I'm so sorry....but here it is now!!!

Way back at the end of December I popped my name down for

Amanda's Crafty In The Med


And guess what I was lucky enough to win....and here is my fabulous prize.


Lovely soft balls of wool in sweet pastel colours, crochet hooks, ribbons, pins, handbag clasps, a very pretty bracelet and some gorgeous Saffron....

Thank you Amanda.....I really will have to learn to crochet now....and make use of this wonderful wool and crochet hooks.....now where will I start and what will I make?....!!!

I'm sorry that I'm a little hit and miss with blogging at the moment but it is very busy at home....going back to work, car accidents, poorly pups, returns to university, working away and several very big and important events to be organised this year and early next.....all will be revealed at a later date about these though!!!


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day.



2 comments:

catherine said...

Fabulous win Debbie and I am sure you will find lots to do with that wonderful bundle of wool. Sounds like you are very busy at the moment
x catherine

Crafty in the Med said...

Glad you liked the goodies! Once you get into crocheting you won't want to stop!!!....says I a crochet addict LOL!
Don't get too stressed out about blogging you are supposed to enjoy it. I found that was happening to me some months back or was it a year ago now ....could be :-) I had to decide between giving up blogging or posting when I could ...work permitting. I made up my mind and chose posting and blogging when I can as I enjoy blogging too much to give it up :-)

Thanks for the mention!

keep well

Amanda x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...