Sunday 18 October 2015

A Finish ~ At Long Last!

Good afternoon everyone.

I hope you are all well.

I have now had the results of my MRI scan. I won't go in to the why and wherefore of the results but needless to say.....there is nothing nasty 'Thank Goodness' but something I am going to have to live with and learn to overcome. I am still in a lot of pain and I am told that I will just have to be patient as it will take some time to improve.....so I now have new medication, lots of physio, hot stone massages and some acupuncture.....we are throwing the lot at it.

Anyway I have finally managed a crafty finish....it was a bit of a struggle but I got there in the end.

The bookmark I started weeks ago is now complete.




I am quite pleased with how it looks....and I am sticking with some smaller projects for the moment.

I have a few other bookmarks in my stash and I'm sure my daughter will appreciate one or two as she is reading English Literature at university and is always having to mark pages when she's studying a piece of work.


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Enjoy the rest of your day.


4 comments:

Rachel Flowers said...

Well I'm glad your results are not sinister and the book mark is lovely X

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful bookmark!

Amy at love made my home said...

Yay for nothing nasty! Yay for a very pretty bookmark! Here's hoping for a good recovery for you! xx

Brigitte said...

Dood to know that there si nothing serious to your shoulder. But I know from my own experience that it takes a long time until it gets better and gets healed. I'm sure the new medication and the other treatments help a lot.

Your bookmark looks so gorgeous. A wonderful finish.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...