Saturday 25 October 2014

Giving In.....

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well.

Well I have succumbed to popular demand at home and given in and put the heating on. I was determined to last out until the beginning of November but I have failed in spectacular fashion but I have to admit I am really struggling with the Fibromyalgia at the moment, the muscles are crying out for a bit of warmth......

Today I have a card to share....another simple affair....




The image is from a Lili Of The Valley Art Pad....I just love these, they are so pretty and perfect for a quick make. The papers and sentiment are also from LOTV.  I used Kraft to mount my papers and the image. The lace, pearls and roses are from The Hobby House and I finished my simple creation with some Liquid Pearls.

My plan today is to get the house work done asap and settle down to do some crafting....Now that will be a novelty. Brogan is home from University this week. A 'Reading Week' she tells me although while I did a 12 hour shift at work yesterday she did all the washing, the bathrooms and she cleaned the kitchen from top to bottom for me....Bless Her!!!


Thank you for taking the time to stop by.

I really do appreciate your visits and lovely, encouraging comments.

Have a lovely day


10 comments:

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

A sweet card Debbie, beautiful image. Susan x

debby4000 said...

Your card is so gorgeous
luv
Debby

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and design.xxx

Sue B said...

Ooh your card is gorgeous Debbie… such a pretty image! the papers and embellies are just perfect with it! :-)
Don't blame you for putting the heating on… I am crippled with pain if I don't keep room at 70F. This last week the temp been creeping below… so yes… the heat is on!! Lol
Hope you have a great Saturday... enjoy your time with Brogan.
Big hugs Sue B xx

Sandra H said...

Beautiful card!

Jacee said...

So pretty Debbie, the flowers are a lovely image, and your touches of liquid pearls finish it nicely.
hugs Jacee
Simply Paper Card Design

Sally H said...

Gorgeous card, Debbie! fabulous colours. I love these images, but really want the stamps of them. I think they might just fall into my basket at the next show ;)

catherine said...

A beautiful card Debbie and great floral image. I have also had to give in with the heating!!
Hope everything is well with you
x catherine

coops said...

so beautiful debbie.stunning design and colours and i love the pretty floral image ;D

xx coops xx

Rebecca Bradshaw said...

Gorgeous, such a stunning colour scheme! The flowers look beautiful too. Hope you're okay.
Rebecca.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...