Sunday 13 January 2013

Polly Will Be Proud!!!...

Good morning everyone.

I hope you are all well this chilly Sunday morning.

Today I have something a bit different to share......Well different for me at least.

Last year, my very talented and fabulously creative friend Polly challenged me to join in with 
Kate Crane's  365 Calendar Journal.....which I did for about two months and then I was left well and truly by the wayside. Well this year I decided that I would try again......so here goes!!!!

JANUARY



Now please be kind as this really isn't my type of thing.....or so I thought....in fact I can't draw or paint to save myself but after attending a class with Kate last March at Art From The Heart I think I am well and truly hooked. I don't always know what I'm doing and it never seems to turn out how I imagine but as Kate says......

"There are no mistakes in art"

so I guess I'm ok then as I seem to make endless mistakes....

I also love getting all messy and inky which I never thought would be me at all....

BUT IT IS.......

I am adding my January journal pages to Kate Crane's 365 Journal Challenge.

Now I just need to fill in each day of my journal.....easy!

Thank you for stopping by.

Have a lovely Sunday.

10 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Debbie, this is absolutely fantastic, I love what you have done. Now please take a seat! You have inspired me to try this technique out. I am going to check out the challenge site as well. I can't promise to do February but I would like to try one month this year at least. Keep your fingers crossed!

Hugs Ali x

catherine said...

And I am proud of you too Debbie for finishing your january page. It is more than I have managed but you've spurred me on!! Love the colours and a great job you have done
x catherine

downrightcrafty said...

Polly will most definitely be proud of you and I love this page, wow the colours and the depth of stamping is great
Hugs Kate xx
ps hope your well.

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful pages, love the background you created, you should be pleased.

Fabiola said...

romantique et poétique...biz

Gill Edwards said...

you have a lovely blog and that is a gorgeous colour blue. good job

Sally H said...

LOVE it! What a fabulous background too. Good luck with it x

Anonymous said...

Fabulous work Debbie!
Helen x

Sandra H said...

Hi Debbie, This is beautiful x

ARTfulWings said...

This is a fab journal page Debbie - just love it!! I only did a couple of months also - good intentions and all that!! Going to try harder this year too ;o) Take care and see you soon Polly xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...