Thursday 8 December 2011

ESKIMO KISSES

Good afternoon everyone....I hope you are all well.....

I am sorry that I haven't posted anything in a while or commented on everyones'  blogs as regularly as I should  but I haven't been feeling too well....thankfully things are now improving so I am making an early resolution to do better next year.

Today I have a card to share.....




I'm sorry about the terrible photo....Here's hoping Santa brings me a lovely photographic light box for Christmas....hint...hint.

The image is pre~coloured and I think I bought it on a sheet of six from the Hobby House.....I was way behind with Christmas cards and I needed half a dozen very quick images and these fitted the bill perfectly. I must start making my Christmas cards much earlier next year.

I added lots of Stickles to the fur and for the snow and just added a LOTV sentiment along with some gold card and some DP's from my scraps box.

Thank you for stopping by.


17 comments:

Vicky said...

So cute Debbie...love these wee images and just perfect for a quick card...

I have sent you a e-mail sweetie...

big hugs Vicky xx

Lisa Jane said...

oh this is adorable .. love the colours and the DP
Hope you feel a lot better soon
Lisa x

Chrissy said...

So cute Debbie,gorgeous card.. sorry to hear you have been under the weather...take care.

Luv CHRISSYxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous image Debbie, glad your'e feeling a bit better!
Helen x

Craftin Suzie (Susan Wykes) said...

Great card Debbie sorry you haven't bee feeling well I think a few of us have been hit by various bugs, hope you're feeling better soon xxx

Loz said...

I hope Santa drops a light box off at my place too :)
Love this image xx

Sally H said...

Beautiful Card, Debbie! Sorry to hear you haven't been well. Hope you are feeling better x

Crafty Loops said...

This card is really gorgeous. Hope you feel better soon. Lee xx

Jayne A said...

Gorgeous card and I hope you fel better soon.

Jayne
x

Wendy said...

love this image hun so cute and the colouring is fab hope you are feeling 100% soon hun

Jolly Jingle Hugs

Wendy

polkadotpeticoat said...

This would be right at home up here ...sweet!

Creations by Shirl said...

Aww they are pair of cuties.... love them - pretty card Debbie!

downrightcrafty said...

I adore this image and probably do not use mine enough, hope you feel well soon
Hugs Kate xx

Shelby said...

Such a sweet image and you've done a wonderful job bringing it to life!

Shelby

coops said...

gorgeous card debbie.love the image and your colours and design are stunning ;D

xx coops xx

Fabiola said...

oh ils sont charmant ces 2 là, biz

xxxtglxxx said...

I adore this image Debbie - it always makes me smile. Beautiful colours on this and really pretty paper.

hugs

xxalisonxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...